Grass-Fed Day: 28th June
No-Till Day: Thursday 29th June
Drill Marketing Pack
This webpage is for drill demonstrators to provide their company information for the Event Guide and other marketing opportunities prior to Groundswell 2017.
Thank you for confirming your slot for a demonstration plot at Groundswell No-Till Day on 29th June.
This webpage is for drill exhibitors to ensure we are provided with all the necessary information to maximise promotional opportunities before the event. It also provides further opportunities for marketing at the event, and in the event guide.
This pack covers:
1. Groundswell Blog Post
2. Event Guide Copy
3. Social Media & Online Advertising
4. Reciprocal Marketing
5. Additional Options
6. Press Release
1. Blog Post
In the run-up to the Groundswell show we will post one blog for each of the attending drill manufacturers, to create a buzz about your machinery and encourage people to visit your stand at the show.
Please fill in these interview questions by clicking on the button below, the answers will form the basis of the blog post for your company:
In addition please email us the following photos:
Company Image (inc Drill)
Company Representative (Profile of blog interviewee)
Please clearly label these and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Event Guide
The Groundswell Event Guide is very popular with attendees and exhibitors. The A4 glossy printed colour guide includes content from every exhibitor and stand attending (and only those attending). It is also made available in digital format and is emailed to every farmer attending and the 20,000 farmers who are members of The Farming Forum.
Drill Manufacturers have as part of their package:
- A4 page advert
- Your logo - please email advert and logo to email@example.com
- Up to 500 words of editorial. Please submit your editorial in the form below:
- Inclusion of up to 5 drills in the GW Direct Drill Comparison Chart. Please use the form below to submit your drills:
3. Social Media & Online Advertising:
We conduct online promotional activity from @GroundswellagUK accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We will post at least one dedicated tweet per demo company.
Please tell us, in a tweet, what Groundswell Attendees can see from your company at Groundswell this year (Max. 120 characters)
To accompany the tweet, please send a photo of the drill you’ll be bringing to Groundswell 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please save the file as: [Companyname_drill_Tweet]
4. Reciprocal Marketing
We request that you promote our event – and your attendance at it - through your owned channels:
We suggest that you include the following text in any communication:
“[Your Company name] will be demonstrating [Your Drill name] at the Groundswell No-Till Show, a farming conference designed 'by farmers for farmers' to educate and inform the industry about no-till techniques and soil regeneration in arable and mixed farming situations. The event takes place on the 28th-29th June 2017 with the No-Till Day (with Direct Drill demonstrations) on the 29th June. Groundswell is located at Lannock Farm, Weston, Hertfordshire.
Please list this information:
- On your website
- On Newsletter mail-outs
- On your social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- On your ‘upcoming events’ pages
Please use the Jpeg of our logo attached in the email, and use our website URL: www.groundswellag.com
We will be providing a poster at a later stage which we'll distribute.
5. Additional Options
As part of your package as a demo plot holder, you have the A4 page advert, logo and 500 words of editorial in Event Guide, and logo on Groundswell Website as standard.
· Exclusive marketing item in the Groundswell Welcome Pack which is given to all attendees. This could be in the form of a flyer, pamphlet or unique gift.
· Sponsorship opportunities are available for various parts of the Event including the Guide, Welcome Packs, Coffee Mugs, Conference and/or Seminar Barn, Signage, Uniforms.
Please make contact to discuss. Price to be agreed.
6. Press RELEASE
We are holding a Press Preview Day prior to the Groundswell Show.
Please send your latest company Press Release to email@example.com. This will be provided to journalists from national farming press at our Press Preview Day. Deadline: 25th April
There will be a Press Room at the event, with space for drill manufacturers to include Press material. We will request any updated Press Release nearer to the event.
Please ensure that you have completed all of the following:
- Submitted Blog Interview questions
- Emailed images of your company representative, and drill image for blog (label files [COMPANY NAME]_BLOG IMAGES)
- Emailed A4 advert for Event Guide
- Submitted 500 words editorial for the Groundswell Event Guide to 'Event Guide Editorial Form'
- Submitted detailed drill info to the Drill Comparison Chart to 'Drill Submission Form'
- Emailed Up to 2 high res images for the Event Guide (pictures labelled [COMPANYNAME]_EVENTGUIDE)
- Emailed Company Logo as PNG (no background) for Event Guide
- Submitted text for 1 x tweet
- Emailed 1 x Low Res photo for Tweet (max file size 3GB) (Labelled [COMPANYNAME]_TWEETIMAGE]
- Emailed latest company Press Release for Press Preview Day (Labelled [COMPANY NAME]_PRESS_RELEASE]
- Considered any additional paid Advertising or Merchandise in the event goody bags, and made contact if necessary
- Please promote your attendance at Groundswell on your Social Media and your website, using the logo provided (via email attachment)
In addition to submitting the above forms, please email all images to Harriet Cherry, Groundswell Marketing Manager, by 25th April 2017
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any queries or alternative requests for promotion at the event. Tel: 07973874265
The Groundswell Team